LITTLE NELL BLOG
NEW: MONOCHROME MARBLE May 11 2016, 0 Comments
Our latest collection is the perfect addition to your summer wardrobe, combining three of our favourite jewellery trends, geometric, marble and monochrome. Shop the range here.
WEEK IN PICTURES #3 March 15 2015, 0 Comments
1. Sneak peek of our new Bold as Brass range
2. Our ocean jasper pendants are back in stock, and aren't they lovely?
3. Finally, the sun is shining in the studio!
4. Shooting our new hair grips for Mother's Day
5. More Mother's Day photography
6. Playing with new stock
7. Gave the bathroom shelves a little spruce
8. Bold as Brass range, now online!
9.Sun is shining, so out comes the yellow.
VALENTINE'S DAY January 27 2015, 2 Comments
That chubby little baby and his crossbow are back! Yes, Valentine's Day is almost upon us. Now, I'm not one of those super soppy types, I'm fully aware that it's a bit of a made up day, and I don't believe you should need an annual reminder to be affectionate and thoughtful to your loved ones, BUT it is just a little bit of fun. If you want to get involved, get involved, but if the thought makes you gag, then maybe it's not the occasion for you. Maybe you're lucky enough to have someone who showers you with gifts and affection all year round, but if you don't, it's not such a bad thing if they get a nudge every now and then. On that hugely romantic note, we've rounded up some of our favourite Valentine's gifts for both him and her.
1. Craft beer box, £22 - Not the most original present, but probably very appreciated.
2. Quest mini DAB radio & alarm £55 - Looks good, and it gets him up in the morning? You can also unplug it and use batteries if you need to take it on-the-move.
3. Eliza Southwood Tactics print £75 - For the cycling lover in your life.
4. Timex Originals in Grey £59.99 - This is just one of many favourites from the Timex Originals range.
5. Harris Tweed x ASOS wallet £14 - I adore the Harris Tweed x ASOS collection (must be the country girl in me), go and take a look if you haven't already.
6. Blue YEAH! Print £18 - How Kapow have a great selection of bright typography prints, this is a bit of a favourite.
7. Paul Smith scarf £69 - Okay so £69 is quite a lot for a scarf, but it's a pretty timeless design, and we all deserve a little bit of luxury now and then...
8. Retro desk calendar £32 - I've got a minor obsession with rolling clocks/calendars, we have a 1950s one in silver that makes makes me feel like Joan Holloway in Mad Men.
9. Nanoblock Empire State Building £25 - If you've an oversized child for a boyfriend (like I do) these are great gifts. They don't take over your living room like Lego can, and they're much cheaper too.
10. Felt laptop case £11 - Perhaps not a romance fuelled purchase, but a practical one nonetheless. I have it and I love it, just in case you needed a testimonial.
1. & Other Stories Scarf £19 - A scarf that looks like an old TV screen? I think that's what every lady wants.
2. Seb Lester Print £75 - Because we're all mad for a bit of foil-blocking aren't we?
3. Arrow grips £12 - A pair of Cupid's arrows for your tresses.
4. Cut-out gold heart £15 - It wouldn't be Valentine's without some sort of heart...
5. Silver Karma Circle bracelet £15 - This pretty little bracelet is ideal every day wear.
6. Silver & Gold Cosmic Studs £18 - If perhaps you're looking for more of a statement item...
7. Sparrow & Wolf notebooks £10 - Because I'm yet to meet a girl who doesn't love great stationary
8. Whistles Rivington bag £80 - Yes, please.
9. Rifle Paper City Coasters £13.50 - Too pretty for coasters, these would get framed and go on my wall.
10. Anthropologie candles £20 - As far as I'm concerned, a nice smelling, nice looking candle will always be well received. And this one doubles as a trinket box when it's burnt through. Win. Win.
AUTUMN ESSENTIALS October 31 2014, 0 Comments
Autumn is by far my favourite season, but it's always over too soon. As much as I love summer for being social and getting outside, I'm much more content in a jumper and boots than shorts and sandals. And by the time the freezing temperatures of Winter arrive, I'm far too concerned with not falling over and staying warm to concern myself with looking stylish at the same time. Autumn is ideal scarf wearing season, and we're all agreed that the scarf is the ultimate accessory right?
Here are my Autumn essentials, I buy a variation of these items every October...
1. Asos Oversize Scarf £18 - We all need an oversized scarf (or 6) in our lives. They also double as a handy granny blanket for those of you who work in an attic with no heating, like me...
2. Bertie Panola Grey Boots £69 from £115 - These are helping me branch out of my black boot comfort zone. I'm okay with tan, and grey, don't push me too far.
3. Triangle Studs £8 - Oh hello shameless self promotion! I've told you how much a love a stud before (easy, tiger) and these are favourites.
4. Mighty Oak Leaves £12 - If you can't wear leaves in your hair in autumn, when can you? Also available in silver if you're that way inclined.
5. Military Shirt £22.99 - Is it a shirt? Is it a lightweight jacket? It's both, and I love it. This New Look one is a really lovely fabric for a really reasonable price, I know, because I bought it.
6. Tan Leather Shopper £38 - It's impossible to own too many tan bags. I mean, if there was a better colour, I'd be on it, but there's not. Timeless and goes with everything.
7. Hazard Lipstick £8 - A bit berry, but not too berry, because I have a tendancy to look gothic, and it can make teeth look yellow. (Gross.) This is just the right shade for my pasty face and yellowing teeth.
8. Topshop Denim jacket £45- Controversially, I'm going to say I prefer it to a leather jacket. (I'll change my mind again though, because I'm really fickle.)