Send a little packet with a lot of impact, these colourful seed packs are a wonderful way to brighten someone's day.
A rom-com of the garden, these sky-blue beauties, may look wispy and delicate, but nigella is no damsel in distress and will be hardy to an English frost.
Why it's special:
- Nigella seeds are easy to germinate and quick to grow.
- A long season of blooms, even in the cooler months.
- Blooms make for excellent cut or dried flowers for your home with sculptural seed pods.
- Makes for great ground coverage over spring bulbs.
- Shade friendly Grows in pots
- Fuss-free Cut flowers
- GMO-free seeds.