Send a little packet with a lot of impact, these colourful seed packs are a wonderful way to brighten someone's day.
A rom-com of the garden, these sky-blue beauties, may look wispy and delicate, but nigella is no damsel in distress and will be hardy to an English frost.
Why it's special:
- Nigella seeds are easy to germinate and quick to grow.
- A long season of blooms, even in the cooler months.
- Blooms make for excellent cut or dried flowers for your home with sculptural seed pods.
- Makes for great ground coverage over spring bulbs.
- Shade friendly Grows in pots
- Fuss-free Cut flowers
- GMO-free seeds.
Perfectly presented for gifting
Little Nell was created by our founder Penny in 2014 following a lifelong love of accessories and an ongoing frustration at the lack of affordable, quality jewellery on the high street.
We don't follow trends, we create jewellery with a timeless appeal. Inspired by vintage treasures, our own family heirlooms and simple jewellery box staples to bring you collections that will stay with you season after season.
We're a small team of women working from a converted barn on the edge of the Shropshire Hills. We love what we do, and hope that shows in our work, all orders are packed in our design studio and nothing gives us greater satisfaction than seeing so many familiar names coming back to order time and time again.