We work hard to source the best quality materials - our jewellery is made from hypoallergenic metals including sterling silver and stainless steel.
However, even with high quality metals, very occasionally allergic reactions may occur. It is the responsibility of the customer to be aware of their allergies, and whilst we always try to include materials in product descriptions, if you are in any doubt you can contact us directly here.
Should you experience any itching, redness or swelling, we recommend removing the jewellery and contacting your piercer. Little Nell Jewellery ltd will not be held responsible for any discomfort or allergy related issues.