- Polished gold plated finish, that won’t fade or tarnish
- Chain is 45cm with a 5cm extender chain so you can wear at the length you like
- Hypoallergenic, hard-wearing steel base for sensitive skin
- Timeless design, made to be loved all year round.
- Water resistant, whilst we don’t recommend wearing any jewellery in water, this item will not discolour from contact with liquid.
- Sent in a luxury gift pouch
I have ordered many time from little nell and I adore this company’s jewellery, every piece is beautifully made and makes me feel complete wearing it everyday. They don’t tarnish which is fantastic for a mum of three who can’t take jewellery off or I never will have it back on again 😂. They are super speedy with delivery and getting your order shipped and so reasonably priced. I cannot recommend enough.
Perfectly presented for gifting
Little Nell was created by our founder Penny in 2014 following a lifelong love of accessories and an ongoing frustration at the lack of affordable, quality jewellery on the high street.
We don't follow trends, we create jewellery with a timeless appeal. Inspired by vintage treasures, our own family heirlooms and simple jewellery box staples to bring you collections that will stay with you season after season.
We're a small team of women working from a converted barn on the edge of the Shropshire Hills. We love what we do, and hope that shows in our work, all orders are packed in our design studio and nothing gives us greater satisfaction than seeing so many familiar names coming back to order time and time again.